Friday 19 September 2008

Slightly delayed

It's taking longer to sort out tintaweb access than I'd hope for (still, when you're paying what I'm about to, you can't moan that much), so I'm running a bit behind.

Apologies for the lack of Unsung this week, and huge thanks to Stig for stepping into the breach and doing several more TOTWs than was originally intended. Whilst I briefly have internet this weekend, I'll be doing some catching up - starting with going all the way to August.

You see, starting work on the 1st of the month means I've not been able to pick the relevant "Last Change" for the last month yet.

It's quite different looking back at some tunes that I've not heard for several weeks, meaning that longevity is more of a decision than normal. As is the number of mentions, probably a deciding factor - as I mentioned this three times in the first three weeks of the month.

Not bad for a former "Unsung". Must be a first for the blog...

No comments: