Wednesday 10 September 2008

What "I" did

Unsurprisingly, getting to the letter "I" leads to lots of song titles of "I" doing something.

You could almost write a story with it.

I heard it through the grapevine that I shot the sheriff. I didn't, and if someone tries to arrest me I predict a riot. In the meantime, I say a little prayer that I won't be found in this cave. I drove all night to get to this hideout. I'm going to end up on the gallows before I've found out the answer to my question - I want to know what love is. Maybe I will survive. I should be so lucky. They'll soon find me though, all they need to do is play music - you see, I'm in the mood for dancing. When I was at the club, I met this girl, and told her that I bet that you look good on the dancefloor. It must have been love, then all this happened, isn't it Ironic? Oh, I broke the pattern there, didn't I....

The letter I

No comments: