Thursday 1 October 2009

September Last Chance: Muse & Hockey

I'm breaking the rules again this month, but (as I said last month) I make 'em - so what's the problem?

2 "last chancers" this month, the first one meeting the standard criteria of "frequently mentioned, never quite made it as TOTW, but still a good song". It's feel good in its own way, catchy, and generally enjoyable:

Hockey - Song Away (Official Music Video)

The second one though I'm not sure has even made it to the TOTW shortlist throughout the past month. This is explained because I've hardly heard it on the radio. From hearing it for the first time though, I knew it was a great song. And they shouldn't be penalised for my crap choice of radio stations. So, far later that it should have appeared, here's the video:

Uprising

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: