Saturday 29 November 2008

Bit of a mystery

This is why I'm not a proper music journo.

I went to see the Zutons on Thursday, and sat down this morning to write a proper review of them and their support act.

Unfortunately, I've hit a major stumbling block in that I don't know who the support act were. Which is a shame, as they were pretty good.

The thing is, it wasn't on any pre-gig literature I found; they probably announced it during the gig, but I can never hear what they say during a gig by virtue of the volume from the speaker stacks; and I can't find any clue despite much googling today.

So, I'll draft the Zutons part of it - but do want to know who the support band were so I can talk about them properly.

If you know, post a comment or e-mail me. Particularly if you are the band yourself!!

No comments: