Wednesday 26 November 2008

Never say Never again

OK, so this Alphabetising is a week late - but never mind, I'll have to reset it to run fortnightly from now. It'll be over 53 weeks instead of 52 - no major problem.

More unfortunately, it's not quite as detailed as normal, because I've not yet finished tidying up the music I had backed up, so can't immediately look at my library in alphabetical order for ideas. You see, without looking at a list it's very easy to forget tracks.

I'm thinking "Never" is an obvious choice. Unfortunately, it does produce quite a pathetic Bond track - it's not even from a proper Bond movie! And other tracks.

Maybe there's some "new" things instead. And also New York - which thankfully yields some better results. And I can also consider the night.

I'm sure there's many better suggestions - but, at the end of the day, it's just nice stuff.

The Letter N

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you've been rick roll'd!!